Camera Lens Spanner Wrench comes with pointed and flat tips, it is a professional tool for disassembling camera lenses without causing any damages to your lenses. It is made from high quality anti-magnetic stainless steel for durability and better outlook. The jaw can be adjusted from 10mm up to 100mm, meets the need of most lens size.
The unique 6 screw holes and 4-screw-locking design makes the cross bar more flexible for adjustment. Suitable for telescopic, camera and etc.
- 6 screw locking Design.
- 2 types of tips: flat & pointed.
- Made of high quality anti-magnetic stainless steel
- Adjustable Jaw opening from 10mm up to 100mm, meets the need of most lens size.
- Used for opening the grip ring of any optical lens, such as telescope camera lens.
- It can also be used in the grip ring of camera body somewhere else.